Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Overview of Perioral Dermatitis and Toothpaste

Almost most of the patients with treatment-refractory skin disorder-like perioral dermatitis, all had been using perioral dermatitis toothpaste which contains fluoride. When these patients were changed to non-fluoridated perioral dermatitis toothpaste, about one half had a clearance of their wounds within two to four weeks. The non-responders then changed from their existing perioral dermatitis toothpaste, which contained clearing up and seasoning agents and other strange chemicals, to baking soda and a commercial usable gargle after brushing. Just about all of these patients had nearly all over clearing of their wounds. Patients who summed up fluoride perioral dermatitis toothpaste invariably had a return of the dermatitis. Some of the patients who took this toothpaste also stated that the side on which they had the most serious dermatitis was the side on which they normally slept. That observation abides the hypothesis that nocturnal salivary drain of chemicals onto the affected areas of skin aggravates the wounds.

Perioral dermatitis affects up to some of the population, and it is prevailing amidst women than among men. It is qualified by chronic papulopustular wounds around the mouth that looks like rosacea. Perioral dermatitis was first discovered in 1957, round the time that fluoridated toothpaste was brought in the United States. In 1967, the German literature distinguished perioral dermatitis as a "new entry." The retarded acknowledgement of this condition in Germany may have been associated to the later marketing of fluoridated toothpaste in that country. The results of the present study suggest that sensitivity to fluoride or to other components in toothpaste is the most significant cause of perioral dermatitis. One can also choose natural remedies for perioral dermatitis.

Doctor's Prescription

Cinnamic aldehyd: Most of the doctors suggest their patients who have allergic reaction to cinnamic aldehyde in toothpaste should go for Colgate's Simply White spearmint toothpaste, which does not have the sensibilizing component. Its elemental flavorants are levomenthol and spearmint oil. The Colgate toothpaste product is more widely usable than some antecedently available toothpaste that missed cinnamic aldehyde and was got only at health food stores.
Benzophenone: Most of the patients who may have allergic reaction to toothpaste lack the full pattern of photoallergic contact dermatitis since they do not use fluoride free toothpaste. These patients may have perioral ACD even if they only utilize a lip cosmetic with sunscreen. Benzophenones also are commonly present in many products also in hair care products also, so patients may have dermatitis in regions of run-off exposed to the sun, such as the neck.

3 comments:

  1. Never give up in life they all said there is no cure for HIV VIRUS, which is a big lie I have passed through many processes. Also, I never believed there is really a cure to HIV/AIDS until I met Dr. James. The doctor that have been helping people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for HIV permanent cure online I found out about Dr. James, and to my greatest surprise Dr. James has the herbal medicine for HIV cure which I have been looking for years I explained my problems to him through the email I found on someone who testified about Dr.James herbal mix write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.James instructed me, I was very happy after 21 days I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I went for a test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy after all i have been through.you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com And He also has herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; Nephrotic Syndrome, eczema, urethra wart, chronic problems. Herpes, Cancer, ALS, Autism,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV infections,Hives,shingles,blistering, ulcer,Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus. Cancer. Tuberculosis. Zero sperm count. Asthma. Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone, Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection. Erysipelas, Typhoid, Discharge from Penis. HPV. Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease. Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid, Waist & Back Pain.Perioral dermatitis, Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine: and email him
    Email...drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These statistics may be surprising, but they are expected. In a recent poll, The American Dental Association reported only 25% of those surveyed brushed their teeth after every meal. dairy queen for diabetic menu

    ReplyDelete
  3. [ ] I'm here to testify about the great work Dr Ehimare did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Ehimare on how he cured her from HIV Virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact Dr Ehimare for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him on ( Drehimare3@gmail.com ) telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Ehimare assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So - [ ] friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr ehimare via email. { Drehimare3@gmail.com }or call or what sapp him on + 1 (267) 691-1087- [ ] DR Ehimare CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-- [ ] HIV/AIDS- [ ] HERPES- [ ] CANCER- [ ] ALS- [ ] cancer - [ ] Diabetes

    ReplyDelete